Salam and hi everyone! Starting this weekend, I will post a Weekend Wishlist every week. I would like to share some of the things that I would love to buy or things that I've got my eyes on for a pretty long time. At the same time I would like to know your thoughts on these items in my wishlist if you've tried 'em! :)
I don't think this wishlist has a certain theme. It's a mix of all types of products/items.
1) Make Up Forever HD Foundation
- I'm not a liquid foundation person (more to BB cream), but I tested this on last time at Sephora and I was amazed by how awesome this foundation is. My skin was flawless, every little bit of dots or redness on my skin were covered up completely. It lasted for a whole day, even when I was sweating. Been hearing the rave about this fella from almost every Youtube guru that I subscribe to!
2) Kardashian Kollection black & white printed blouse
- Kardashians..love 'em or hate 'em? Well I absolutely love them, and their fashion sense has always been my top choice! This blouse is suitable for us who live in tropical countries like Malaysia, because it's not thick, and berangin and macam sedap pakai.. and Kardashian Kollection's cutting make you look like you shed 10kg!
3) Victoria's Secret Bombshell perfume
- I had the body mist from the same collection and totally fell in love with the scent, but sadly it's finished now. Body mist doesn't last all day like perfume, so I thought I shall get the perfume as well. The scent is sweet, yet seductive and sexy too. Why I say sexy? Because a number of guys have asked me before what perfume was I wearing because they love the smell and tempted to sniff again and again! So if u all nak seduce your boyfriend/husband..cuba try ni. hahahaa.
4) Real Techniques brushes
- One of the best brushes collection in the world as claimed by many beauty lovers. Founded by makeup artist Samantha Chapman who also goes by the name PixiWoo on Youtube. When I look at the price, it's a bit too expensive for me. But if it's worth it, why not right? My brushes are getting old, must get new ones soon.
So there you go; My first weekend wishlist! Do you have a wishlist? or Have you bought any of these items? Would love to hear from you! :)
Have a great weekend!